Let’s face it. We all shop. Even if it’s just for life’s daily essentials. And most of use credit cards (wisely, we hope).
Did you know that there is a House Rabbit Society credit card that supports rabbit rescue?
I agree with HRS Executive Director Margo DeMello who said, “If you’re going to use a credit card, why not use one where a portion of the profits will benefit your favorite rabbit rescue group? And having cute rabbits on your credit card is a great conversation starter!”
The House Rabbit Society credit card features include:
- No Annual Fee.
- Low Introductory APR on purchases and no balance transfer fees for 6 months.
- Bonus points earned for FREE airline tickets, merchandise, cash-back and more at participating merchants.
- $50 donation by the bank when you first use the card and ongoing contributions.
- Enhanced Visa Platinum benefits, including 24/7 Emergency Customer Service, 100% Fraud Protection, Auto Rental and Travel Accident Insurance and much more.
All proceeds will benefit House Rabbit Society, an international, volunteer-based nonprofit organization with two primary goals:
1) to rescue abandoned rabbits and find permanent homes for them;
2) to educate the public and assist humane societies in teaching proper rabbit care.
Funds raised from the HRS credit card will go directly towards our Emergency Rescue Fund program, which funds grants to other animal rescue groups and shelters who are struggling with large rabbit rescues.
Click here to apply for the HRS credit card today!